Friday, September 17, 2010

My PLN Journal

What this class means to me?
This class is very important to are class. The reason i think it is because it is preparing us for the crazy advancements in the way of life with technology and such. I think this class is good for me. The reason i believe this is because i don't no anything about computers lol. I believe i'm learning more which is good because it is always good to well informed and be able to be as developed as my class mates. so in short i really thank van meter for giving me this opportunity to be in web 2.0/PLN 

9 comments:

  1. hello, im a student from burlington high school in burlington massachusetts, I agree with you that it is good to be learning new things about computers, it really is great to learn new things about today's technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from BHS. I just have a feeling that this PLN will pay off in the future for us who use it. Let's start a revolution. Stay connected and learn, there can be quite a future in this I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Luke,

    I just wanted to let you know how happy I am that you are in the PLN/Web 2.0 class. I think this is going to be a really great year. And the connections you make and products you create using web 2.0 tools will be helpful to you in the future.

    Keep working hard. Mrs. Miller

    ReplyDelete
  4. yours is the best. youve got lots of views.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Luke! I really like your background and your blog it is very neat! I am excited to read more of your posts in the future!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey im Kerry from Burlington High. I am also ina Web 2.0 class. I also like the class and am learning more. Have you started to build your PLN yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You hit the nail on the head, its all about learning! expanding this network of knowledge and making it useful to us! great blog

    ReplyDelete